Friday, July 17, 2009

Taking flight ....

This is my first Blog post! So many new adventures have opened up for me when I became an Etsy Seller. I have learned much from boo-boo's and keep on creating jewelry, redesigning my Shop on Etsy, weaving my way thru the strands of success to find my wee niche in the handcrafted jewelry world. I am so blessed to be "friends" with other Etsy Shop Keepers (Sellers) because their wealth of information, suggestions and cheers have certainly helped me along. I am also very grateful to and appreciate my Buyers.

From Etsy, I am now a Seller on Artfire.com ... and have a Facebook Page ... and now a Blog Spot .... Sweet ;)

So much to maintain on the WWW, so many creations to create and only 24hrs in every day ...

Jeepers, I better get busy!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your new blog Lady Raven! :D
    I wish you all the success with this blog and all the other endeavors you are embarking on... Thank you so much for listing my shop within your favorite links :) You are AWESOME!
    Peace,
    Susy

    ReplyDelete