Thursday, July 23, 2009

Give and Receive

Along time ago when I thought I was in control of my Path, I did not understand the concept of Give and Receive; the common cliche is Give and Take.

And then one day ....

I discovered I was not and had never been, in control of my Path; au contraire ... All the trials and tribulations, brick walls, miseries, difficulties = all that Negativity (with a capital N) swirling around me WAS BECAUSE I arrogantly thought I was in control. Not so. When I got out of my Ego's way, when I stood still in the center of Now and just breathed, I discovered the bliss, the joy, the ecstasy of perfection; my Path was in control of me.
I just needed to let go, and let it be ....
And then I understood that the "take" part of that cliche was so negative as to be near violent.
Truly, Give and Receive is the Path, the Way, the Balance


Today, I give into the Cosmos the energy of Give ...

For I have Received so very much of late ....

No comments:

Post a Comment