Sunday, August 9, 2009

Paying It Forward ....

It's been a while since I posted. I have been so busy with work in the Spa, then home responsibilities, and the little free time I have I finally get to make some jewelry. I try to squeeze in some post time with my two shops, but it isn't easy! You all know what I mean.
I've also been Paying It Forward. When I needed help there was and still is, one particular person I go to for help, Susy of earthexpressions. And now I have another Friend, Peg of Temptations, that I've been helping out. Peg has pretty earrings for us "grown ups" as well as a line for the little ladies in our lives.

Please give Peg a moment of your time and visit her studio on ArtFire as well as Etsy. Drop her a line to say hello - we artisans need to support each other by ....
Paying It Forward ....
Turquoise Royalty



Golden Hearts and Berries

Victorian Affair


No comments:

Post a Comment